If you are resident overseas the property purchase decision in Jamaica can be very daunting, especially if you are unfamiliar with or have not spent considerable time in the market to understand its dynamics. The adage location, location, location, location cannot be overstated. Finding the ideal location depends on a number of factors, such as…
Robert J Taylor is an Attorney-at-Law and founding partner of Taylorlaw with offices at Unit # 16, 80 Lady Musgrave Road, Kingston 10, Jamaica. Robert has a passion for real estate development and real estate investment and has aligned his practice with a focus primarily on real estate and commercial law
- Procedure for Signing and Witnessing your Last Will and Testament
- Coronavirus – Acts of God (Force Majeure) clauses in Real Estate Agreements.
- Succession Planning considerations for the Jamaican Family owned business
- Jamaican Housing Stock – Expensive and Scarce?
- Interview on how to get real and profit with real estate